Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Morning

I'm over a quarter of my way done in Thailand, which is crazy and terrifying at the same time. I think it's going to be very hard to leave. I've been enjoying my time here so much. 

Today, we learned a bunch of Thai words for food, which was awesome. I got to go out and try some Thai cuisine that I didn't even know existed! It was great! I'm also just loving the opportunity to begin learning Apple's Motion. I'll definitely use it in my film career and it's just super fun! 

I've been awful about taking pictures while I'm here, so today I took a bunch. Here's how my day started today: 

The view off of the house's balcony. 

My beautiful housemate gave me some pancakes today!

Kitchen things.

The walk to work. I really like both of these restaurants.

Every Tuesday/thursday we do morning chores. Sharon mopping like a pro.

My first Motion animation. He eats them! 

Editing Editing Editing

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy these are all so wonderful to read, i'm so happy you are having such an amazing time!!! i'm always keeping you in my prayers!!
    <3, krista

    ReplyDelete